"Succulent, tender lamb to make your mouth water"
Authentic Shetland lamb from the Shetland Islands has to be experienced to be believed. It’s already the preferred choice of many leading butchers, chefs and cookery experts because of its unique attributes:
- Derived from an ancient native breed, Shetland lambs live a truly healthy and natural life.
- The lamb we sell on ShetlandLamb.com is not just the Shetland breed, it is also born and raised in Shetland too.
- Our sheep have access to a unique mix of entirely natural grazing on the sea-washed grass pastures, vast heather hillscapes and rugged shoreline.
- The meat is naturally lean - the animals forage over great distances for food.
- Highly prized, the meat is processed to the highest standards.
Despite the fact its flavour is unsurpassed and it is regarded as a true delicacy, real Shetland lamb has never been easy to source. Now, through ShetlandLamb.com, it’s never been easier! Our products will be dispatched to you, direct from Taste Shetland, on the Thursday following receipt of your order. We use the best available protective packaging to ensure that our products reach you in excellent condition, guaranteed fresh at the time of dispatch and to remain chilled for 24 hours.
Shetland Seaweed Lamb - Connoiseur Box
Shetland Lamb - Connoiseur Box. Contains diced shoulder, noisettes, lamb steaks.Click for full details
Shetland Hill Lamb - Deluxe Box
Shetland Lamb - Deluxe Box. Contains boned and rolled shoulder, noisettes and racks, boned and rolled legs.Click for full details
Shetland Hill Lamb - Traditional Box
Shetland Lamb - Traditional Box. Contains mini split shoulder, lamb chops and mini gigots.Click for full details